Monday, April 18, 2005

All Conked Out

It's now 3:21 PM. Am at the office trying to get some work done. And I'm all drained of energy.

At 2:45, I was fine, still able to talk on the phone, making small talk, catching up. At 2:55, I decided to brush my teeth hoping to rinse out the metallic taste. 3 PM, and I'm still fine. At 3:03, I felt some stomach cramps and queasiness. Oh, boy. I hope hyperacidity won't kick in. At 3:05, I'm feeling a bit chilled, so I put on the jacket I leave in the office for emergencies like this.

At 3:10, the cramps and the queasiness went away, yay! Then, it all hit me full blast in the face! It is as if I've been zapped of energy by an invisible ray from an outer space gun. Just like in Looney Tunes cartoons. Zaaaappp! And I'm drained of energy, feeling sleepy. =)

It still leaves me open mouthed with awe. How in a span of a few minutes, I can be drained of energy. Chemo drugs be darned! >:-p

No comments: