Monday, April 25, 2005

Missing Ingredient

Yesterday, I woke up with my face a bit swollen on the right side. No, it was not so swollen that you would notice it right away. In fact, I only noticed it around mid morning. Saturday night, I was sleeping off and on. One reason is that my right cheek is a bit painful; but I just attributed this to the mouthsore that is forming inside of my right cheek.

Then late Sunday afternoon, I discovered two more mouthsores. Oh, crap! Just when my "magic mouthwash" is running low! I tried to get another batch, but the Mercury in Robinson's out of one vital ingredient so they can't mix up another batch. Can't find that either at the other drug store. Ahhh...such is life! Murphy's law is working here. :-(

Today, I will be hunting for the missing ingredient at other drugstores. You know what's funny? the missing ingredient in the formula is Maalox Plus (Suspension).

Oh, yeah. Swelling on the right side of the face? Down from yesterday. I just looked like I gained a bit weight - but only on the right side of my face! *LOL*

No comments: